Download a SEDCOR Membership Application [click here].
To fill out our online application and request a call back, [click here].
For more information call 503-588-6225.
Why Be a Member of SEDCOR?
Your SEDCOR membership is an investment in the economic health and stability of Marion and Polk Counties and, ultimately, in the success of your own business. It is the only organization with a full regional focus. In strong economic times, it’s an “insurance policy” against the day when things are not so good. In weak economic times, it’s an investment in the organization which leads the effort to bring outside stimulus to the local economy.
Core Benefits of SEDCOR Membership
- A stronger more stable and diversified local economy.
- More investment working its way through the local economy.
- More business opportunities for local companies.
- More jobs for local citizens.
- Strong advocacy for the manufacturing and distribution sectors, which positively impact the whole business community.
- A happier, healthier, safer community with enhanced livability for all.
- Opportunities to meet and work with a cross section of the region’s business and community leaders by participating in SEDCOR events:
- Monthly Economic Business Forums
- Industrial Site Tours
- Annual Honors Luncheon
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Opportunities to promote your business through SEDCOR’s publications and sponsorship of SEDCOR events.
- Multiple listings in the SEDCOR Membership Directory and the SEDCOR Enterprise, thereby assuring that others will know of your commitment to economic development in our region.
- Access to regular information on business and economic issues through SEDCOR publications.
- Access to business referrals and assistance from SEDCOR staff professionals.
Membership in SEDCOR is an investment in the future of your business. It is also an investment in the future of the entire Marion and Polk County community.