Cultivate Northwest – Startup Bootcamp for Ag-Focused Businesses
Join us for a crash course in business fundamentals and farm-centric innovation.
Presented by SEDCOR and AgLaunch.
- Begins Monday, May 15th @ 3pm
- Ends Thursday, May 18th @ 6pm
We are seeking early-stage ag startups in Oregon and any innovators with a novel idea they believe will bring value to Oregon’s Ag Supply Chain.
Innovation Areas of Interest:
- Specialty crops, including new grains for beverage or food markets
- New uses for forestry products
- Regenerative and organic agriculture
- Carbon markets
- Pasture-raised cattle
- Local, value-add products
- Novel technologies for farm-to-market
- Data and traceability
- Climate resiliency
Co-sponsored by Indy Idea Hub and Indy Commons